Tuesday, April 14, 2009

END Stumptown 12 oz Review

END Gear Review from Joel of Charlotte, NC

I have been wearing my ENDs for over a month now. In that time I have had the opportunity to run, walk and work out in them. I must say I am very impressed. They are holding up really well and are probably the best running shoes I have had. They seem well constructed and I like the way they look.

Pros:
They are very light (12 ounces)
They fit great (I have a narrow heel & they stay on really well)
They are very comfortable (I work out with them 3-4 times a week and have run up to 6 miles in them with no problem)
They give me no pain

Cons:
They do not have the most padding

To sum up they are a great light weight running shoe that I hardly notice are on my feet and are yet to cause any discomfort.

More END Footwear Here

No comments:

Post a Comment